1. Complete an application for admission online (Click here for application instructions). There is no charge for the application. (Please note if you already applied and/or are currently enrolled at Grossmont College, you do not need to apply to Cuyamaca College) It just takes us 24 hours for us to process your application.  Be sure to read the confirmation email after you submit your application.

  2. Once 24 hours have passed since you submitted your application, you will be able to activate your Student WebAdvisor Account.  This account is important in order for you to register for classes, take assessment tests, pay for classes, and view grades.  Please visit here for a tutorial on how to use WebAdvisor and activate your account.

  3. You will be asked to have your math and English skills assessed. These assessment results are not used to determine admissions, but are used in suggesting courses to be taken. If you are transferring from another college official transcripts are needed to clear prerequisites and to award prior credit.

    Please make your assessment appointment online on WebAdvisor. For more information about assessment, please visit our Assessment page.

    NOTE: Cuyamaca College only accepts official transcripts by mail. Official transcripts sent to us by fax or email will not be accepted.

    If you are transferring from a foreign college please see this link: Foreign Transcript Policy

  4. Make an appointment to attend a new student advising session on WebAdvisor.  You can make an appointment after you successfully completed both the math and English assessment tests and their grades have been reported. 

  5. The next steps are to select your classes, and then register. In most cases, registration can be completed through WebAdvisor. Please visit here for a tutorial on how to use WebAdvisor.

  6. The final step in completing your enrollment is to pay your fees. Fees can be paid through WebAdvisor by credit card, mailed to the college cashier or brought to the Cashier's Office on campus. See the College Catalog for more information or check the Financial Aid page to see if you might qualify for a fee waiver.