Step 1 - Apply Online
- Start early! Steps 1 through 5 must be completed before you register. See the Academic Calendar for important deadlines.
- Before you can register for classes, you must fill out an application to the
college. This can be done online and it is free!
- Visit the Admissions and Records website to find out additional information about being admitted to Cuyamaca
Step 2 - Obtain Permission from your high school to attend Cuyamaca.
- Fill out and complete the High School Cross Enrollment Form prior to registering for classes.
- You will need to have your parents/legal guardian and high school counselor, principal, or appropriate designee sign the form.
- NOTE: Once you graduate from high school and wish to attend Cuyamaca College as a full time student, you must update your student status in the Admissions and Records office by submitting the High School Change of Status Form.
Step 3 - Register and Pay Fees
- Register for classes online using WebAdvisor on your registration date and time.
- WebAdvisor online tutorials are available to assist
- Your registration is not complete until your tuition and fees are paid. Students are dropped for non-payment of fees.
- NOTE: High School students are limited to the number of classes they may enroll in and are not eligible for financial aid. Please consult the College Catalog for more information.
Step 4 - Attend Classes
- Find your classrooms on the campus map.
- Students taking online classes access them through Blackboard on the day the class starts.