Step 1 - Apply Online
- Start early! Steps 1 through 5 must be completed before you register. See the Academic Calendar for important deadlines.
- Before you can register for classes, you must fill out an application to the
college. This can be done online and it is free!
- Visit the Admissions and Records website to find out additional information about being admitted to Cuyamaca
Step 3 - Online Orientation
- Complete the Online Orientation prior to taking your assessment test.
- To get the earliest new student registration date, you must complete the Online Orientation (Step 3), Assessment (Step 4), and Online Advising (Step 5) in that order.
Step 4 - Take English and Math Assessment Test
- Visit the Exemptions page to find out if you are exempt from taking the test.
- Please visit the Assessment page to find out how to make an assessment appointment and for further information.
Step 5 - New Student Advising
- Complete Online Advising after completing the Online Orientation (Step 3) and Assessment (Step 4).
- If you are exempt from taking the Assessment, and have course work from another institution, you may see a counselor.
- Check the Counseling page for more information.
Step 6 - Register and Pay Fees
- Register for classes online using WebAdvisor on your registration date and time.
- WebAdvisor online tutorials are available to assist
- Your registration is not complete until your tuition and fees are paid. Students are dropped for non-payment of fees.
Step 7 - Attend Classes
- Find your classrooms on the campus map.
- Students taking online classes access them through Blackboard on the day the class starts.