Be sure to visit for the latest information.

Step 1 - Apply Online

Step 2 - Send Your Transcripts

  1. If you have attended another college, have your official transcripts or documents sent to the Admissions & Records office at Cuyamaca College to clear prerequisites, and to award prior credit for degrees and certificates.
  2. Submit all of your military transcripts to the Admissions & Records office You can obtain your military transcripts from JST.

Step 3 - Submit your DD-214

  1. Submit all of your DD-214s to the Admissions and Records - Veterans Services Office.  This is required in order to provide you with Priority Registration.  Active Duty may show their current military ID card.
  2. To get the earliest new student registration date, you must complete the Online Orientation (Step 3), Assessment (Step 4), and Online Advising (Step 5) in that order.

Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid

  1. You may be eligible for financial aid that will help you save your benefits.  Please submit the FAFSA and use Cuyamaca's School Code: 014435
  2. Visit the Financial Aid website for more information.

Step 5 - Take English and Math Assessment Test

  1. Visit the Exemptions page to find out if you are exempt from taking the test.
  2. Please visit the Assessment page to find out how to make an assessment appointment and for further information.

Step 6 - New Veteran Student Advising

  1. Contact the Counseling Office to find out about our New Veteran Student Advising sessions.   You can contact them at 619-660-4429.
  2. Check the Counseling page for more information.

Step 7 - Register and Pay Fees

  1. Register for classes online using WebAdvisor on your registration date and time.
  2. WebAdvisor online tutorials are available to assist you.
  3. If you are using your GI BILL benefits, please be sure to submit you intent form EACH SEMESTER.
  4. Your registration is not complete until your tuition and fees are paid.  Students are dropped for non-payment of fees.

Step 8 - Attend Classes

  1. Find your classrooms on the campus map.
  2. Students taking online classes access them through Blackboard on the day the class starts.
  3. If you are using your GI BILL benefits, please contact Veteran Services and notify them of ANY registration changes (add, drops, etc)