The two well-equipped computer labs located in the new
Business/Computer Science building offer students
access to the latest equipment and technology used in the field of computer
science. Beginning and advanced learners will find that the regular course
offerings, combined with convenient open lab
hours, provide a high-powered and satisfying learning environment
for the pursuit of a degree, a certificate, or just some needed information.
Lab Use Policy
CIS students can use the CIS computer labs when classes are in session
under the following conditions.
- You must be enrolled in a CIS class at Cuyamaca College.
- The instructor doesn't object (no tests or other special class projects
are in progress).
- Seats are available in the back 2 rows of the classroom.
- You are able to work quietly - not disturbing the class.
- You do not print during lecture. Printing is limited to homework
only. Printing off the internet is not allowed.
- No food or drinks allowed in the CIS labs.
For additional assistance while using the CIS labs please ask the CIS Lab Aide
Demarquet Davis in