Cuyamaca College skip to content
High School/College Credit Program

Get College Credit while still in High School!

  • Cuyamaca College provides opportunities for students to enroll in courses while they are still enrolled in high school.
  • The enrollment fees are waived for HS/CC students who are enrolled less than full time; all other fees apply.
  • Permission from the high school counselor or administrator, and parent must be obtained prior to filing an application for admission.
  • For eligibility requirements, general rules and procedures, visit the Admissions and Records on the web.
  • Fill out the High School/College Credit Authorization Form with appropriate signatures prior to applying for Admission.

Get College Credit for Math!

  • This agreement is between the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District and the Grossmont Union High School District only.
  • To receive credit for Math 110, the student must have done the following:
    • You must obtain a passing grade in BOTH semesters of Algebra I and Geometry AND obtain an "A" or "B" grade in both semesters of Algebra II.
    • A grade of "credit" will be assigned to Math 110 and you will earn 5 college credits.
  • You must complete the Math Articulated Credit Form, and have it signed by your high school's Registrar with the high school seal.  This form is available in the Counseling Center or Admissions and Records Office.
  • You are eligible to receive articulated credit for Math  110 if you:
    • are currently enrolled and in good standing at your high school;
    • you have not completed the same course or an advanced course in the articulated subject area;
    • you have completed the articulated courses within the last three (3) years.
  • Please note that Math 110 meets the Grossmont-Cuyamaca graduation requirement for an Associate Degree.  However, it is not a transferable course to most universities.
Page footer information
Cuyamaca College Social Media Cuyamaca College Social Media