How to get started
So where do we begin? Follow these four simple steps:
- Complete our Online Application for Admission
To attend Cuyamaca College, you must:
- have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- or, be at least 18 years of age.
- or, be a current High School student and have completed the 10th grade.
- Complete Assessment Requirements
The assessment results are used to help evaluate your present skill levels and assist in the selection of
appropriate English and math classes.
- Picture ID
- Social Security # or Student ID#
- #2 Pencil
Register online on WebAdvisor (https://wa.gcccd.edu)
- Once you have applied, and taken the assessment tests, the next thing you should do is set up an appointment with a counselor. A counselor will be able to help you plan out your semester classes.
- Set up an appointment by calling 619-660-4429
- Register your classes
- Register for classes by clicking the link below and logging into WebAdvisor. Enter in the section numbers of the classes you wish to register for! What you need to login:
- Username: firstname.lastname (example joe.smith)
- Password: Your six digit birthday (example: January 1, 1990 = 010190) For a detailed video tutorial please click here