Welcome to Continuing Education
Continuing Education's courses afford
students an opportunity to increase their personal and/or professional
skills and knowledge in several areas. All of our classes
carry no units of credit and the progress of students is not graded.
Classes are held on college campuses and at various locations throughout East County.
The Mission of California Community Colleges, first articulated in the Master Plan for Higher Education in 1960 and since reaffirmed in AB 1725 (1988), is to provide California with quality programs in transfer and career education and in the mastery of basic skills and English as a Second Language.
Fall Registration Opens December 1st!
- Our schedule changes constantly so please check back often!
- No class dates: 2/13, 2/14, 2/16, 3/23-3/28, 5/22, 5/23, 5/25 How to register (first-time registrants)
- In the top right corner of this page, click “Register.” You will be redirected to our web advisor page, where you’ll click “register and pay for continuing education courses.”
- On that form, there is a field toward the top called “course code number.” Type designated code and hit submit.
- Choose the course you want to take and select the white box, and hit submit.
- Fill out your personal identification and payment, and submit. You will receive an e-mail confirmation for payment. For questions, please contact our office at 619-660-4350.
Schedule of Courses
To view our Spring 2015 courses, please click on the icons listed on the right for a complete schedule
We have partnered with Ed2Go, an online learning solutions provider offering courses in a wide variety of topics. Browse the personal enrichment courses if you're looking for short term, instructor led courses. Browse the career training programs if you are looking for longer, more intensive certificate trainings.
- Online personal enrichment courses
- Online career training programs *Note: There are NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON for online career training programs.
- Financial assistance is available for online career training programs! Click Here for more information.
Grant Funded Courses
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”