Continuing Education Policies
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to
withdraw from a class you are registered in. If you cancel your
registration at least three days before the start of the class,
you will receive a full refund. Refunds are processed three
times a semester by the Cuyamaca College Cashier's Office. If
you would like to be refunded immediately please contact the
Cashier's office at 619-660-4256, or visit them in the Student
One-Stop Center A-300. All cash check refunds must be collected
within 60 days of refund date. If you cancel less than
three working days before the scheduled class, you will be
charged the full amount of that class.
Credits may be authorized after instruction has begun in the event of extenuating circumstances only. You must file a petition with documentation in the Continuing Education office for review by the Dean.
Classes can be cancelled due to low enrollment. If you do receive notification that your class has been cancelled please contact the Continuing Education office at 619-660-4350.
PreregistrationSome classes fill rapidly and any class not meeting minimum enrollment will be subject to cancellation. You must register at least five working days prior to the start of any class. You will be notified only if the class is cancelled.
Returned Check PolicyEach check dishonored by your bank is subject to a $10 processing fee.
Parking PermitsParking permits are required Monday through Saturday at Grossmont and Cuyamaca Colleges and are valid only in student parking lots.
- Option One: Semester-length parking permits are available for purchase online; and are valid on both campuses.
- Option Two: On the day of class, the student must purchase a $2.00 one-day
Ticket Dispenser Locations:Cuyamaca College: East end of lot 4 between student lots 1 & 4, and in lot 5.
Grossmont College: Student parking lots 1 & 7.
Parking permits are valid only in student parking lots.
GeneralThe Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, nationality, gender, age, or handicap in admission or access to, treatment of, or employment in, its programs and activities.
- Continuing Education fee-based classes and programs are self-supporting and are not funded by tax dollars.
- Tuition Free - Non Credit Classes are state supported. Non-Credit and Fee-Based programs that do not reach the minimum number of participants may be cancelled and a full refund issued.
- The Preview and this website has been prepared and distributed as a cost-effective method of informing the public of Continuing Education programs, and is not printed at taxpayers expense.
- Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of this website.
- The District does not assume liability for errors either typographical or otherwise.