The expertise of presenters is the foundation of Professional Development. Your participation is encouraged and appreciated.
The Professional Development Committee will organize Tuesday-Wednesday workshops to minimize overlaps.
Call for Presentations
All presentation requests are reviewed and approved by the Professional Development Committee.
Fall 2014 Call for Presentations - Due May 15
Wednesday 8am-5pm is reserved for College-wide and Division activities.
Presenters/facilitators receive two hours Professional Development for every hour of presentation (2 for 1). No professional development is given for breakfast or lunch.
- Submit a Call For Presentations Form.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of the workshop.
- Make all arrangements for handouts, room set-up, and required computer and audiovisual equipment. The Professional Development Committee will assist if given prior notice.
- At the workshop, distribute and collect sign-in forms and evaluations. These forms will be put in the presenters’ mailboxes prior to their presentations.
- Return the completed sign-in forms and evaluation forms to the Office of the Professional Development Administrator.
- If you must cancel, notify the Professional Development Administrator as soon as possible.