|Students should observe the following admission procedures:
Step #1 -
- Visit the Admissions & Records
web pages for information about transcripts, residency, cost, high school student admissions, international student
admissions and veterans.
Step #2 - Send Your Transcripts to Cuyamaca College
- Official transcripts are needed to clear prerequisites, and to
award prior credit
for degrees and certificates, this includes all AP, or IB credit.
- Cuyamaca College accepts credit only from institutions accredited by one of the six regional accrediting associations.
Step #3 -
Attend Assessment, Orientation & New Student Advising
- Attend an Assessment session before you register. The test results will help you to select the appropriate English and
math courses. See the Counseling Department
for Assessment test dates and times.
- Sign up for an Orientation and New Student Advising Session. This is your first contact with a counselor for Academic
advising. See the Counseling Department
for Advising session dates and times.
Step #4 - Register and Pay Fees
- Register for classes online at your registration date and time. Your registration is not complete until your fees are paid.
You are responsible for all appropriate fees. Students are dropped for non-payment of fees.
online tutorials are available to assist you. You must have Flash Player to view these tutorials.